#Redefine Official Launch at Prodigy KL ❤

It's always fun to mingle with a bunch of bloggers. Throughout my journey of blogging, I have known many friends who are friendly, down-to-earth and do not look down on me. They are really nice and most of them are helpful and kind to me. Now I am glad that I have more friends who are always by my side regardless what's going on with my life.


Thanks to Manoah for giving so much opportunity to know this bunch of great girls! Manoah seriously make my blogging journey more fun and exciting all this while. Last week I was invited to attend the official launch of Prodigy, KL. Formally known as The Butter Factory, it is located along Jalan Kia Peng and it's the latest nightlife destination for partygoers. (:

A photo with sis Kelly. Photo credits to Prodigy. (:

It's always fun to see familiar faces when you are attending events at club. Was happy to take photos with all the bloggers that night. Thanks to all my friends for the photos. (:

Taken with Mr Alan, Kelly and I. (:

This is my second time entering the club with the name of Prodigy. Most of the interior designs had changed and I love the changes.


This looked like we are going for wine session at the beautiful garden with the loved ones. So pretty! *heheh*


Two pretty Perrier Jouet bottles locked in the cage. :P

Anyway, check out the photos with ma bloggers. (: Photo credits to all my friends.

L-R: Fish, Cindy, Me, Yukiko, Kelly, Chency, Yuh Jiun and Chocky. (:

It was a crowded night with all the guests in the club. The music were pretty good too. I enjoyed listening to the beat while chitchatting with ma friends. (:


Michelle and I were giving kisses to Calista. (: Photo credits to Calista.

Now it's my turn to receive a kiss from Michelle. *wide grin* Thanks Jaz Khai for the photo.

With Calista, Michelle, yours truly, Yuh Jiun, Fish, Chocky and Elvina.

With Calista, Michelle, yours truly and Elvina.


The moment we are waiting for: DJ Da Queen, one of the hottest female DJ from Kiev, Ukraine. Here real name is Olga Korolova. Her charisma and professional DJ skills is the main guarantee of her success. Her mix - it’s explosive mixture of melodic progressive house and driving energetic electro house with elements of popular tracks makes the dance 

Photo credits to Jaz Khai. (: 

Thanks to Manoah and Prodigy for giving me the opportunity to spend my Friday night in this beautifully decorated club.


Can't wait to party with the girls again soon! Check out their latest events, happenings on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ProdigyKL.


❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre -  janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap 
Blog -  ❤ hugs and kisses  

Comments