[Beauty Review] Discover First Step to Beautiful Skin with Eversoft ❤

It's been awhile since I blogged about beauty. Today I would like to review two new products which I have received from Eversoft - Eversoft Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water and Eversoft Yuzu 2-In-1 Cleanser Toner. These products are made from 100% Organic Plant Actives and formulated in Japan. Eversoft deep cleanses the skin while maintaining its moisture balance, giving you soft and radiant skin. 

Yuzu 2-in-1 Cleanser & Toner and Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water
Let me start off with Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water. This Cleansing Water is another water-based makeup remover that I am keen to try. There are a number of similar products in the market and this would be the first cleansing water which comes with 100% organic Tomato Extract. Tomato Extract is known for its anti-oxidation properties to fight against free radical.


The texture is somewhat light and does not leave your skin feeling sticky upon application. Be sure to pump slowly as the texture is rather runny. As usual, wet the cotton with the Micellar Cleansing Water and place on the eye area for few seconds before rubbing it off. You will notice that the eyeshadow around your eye area especially those waterproof makeup will be removed completely. 



The same thing applies to the face as well. Just wipe your face with the cotton pad wetted with Micellar Cleansing Water lightly and you will notice that the foundation is already been removed completely as the cotton turns yellow (foundation colour). =P



In order to ensure that the foundation of the face is fully removed, try another clean cotton pad wetted with the cleansing water and follow the similar steps to ensure that there's no residue on the face. Did I mention that no cleansing required after removing your makeup with this Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water? Sounds amazing for a lazy people like me. *heheh* 


Next up is to review Yuzu 2-in-1 Cleanser Toner. When I first heard of this 2-in-1 Cleanser Toner, I was amazed and wanted to try immediately. This is an express formula that combines 2 cleansing steps in 1. So easy and convenient for those who can travel light as you do not have to carry additional bottle of toner when you are travelling. 


The red nano beads are enriched with Tea Tree Oil that cleanses deep within the skin to draw out impurities and tightens pores, while organic Yuzu extracts helps soothes skin redness, reduce acne formulation and removing skin blemishes.



The scent on the other hand was pleasant for this Yuzu 2-in-1 Cleanser Toner. The texture is rather thick and you only need to pump a small amount of cleanser toner on your palm and lather with water before putting it on your face. 


This cleanser cleanses and clarifies in one single step without leaving any residues. You may continue with serum and moisturizer. Given the fact that this 2-in-1 Cleanser Toner definitely helps to save up a lot of my time since my schedule is rather tight for the past few months. 


My skin is definitely cleaner and the refreshing scent definitely soothe up my skin a little and face is surprisingly smoother and softer. 



VERDICT
Overall, the whole experience was ok. I tried the products for the past two weeks and all of a sudden pimples popping out of nowhere. No idea why did it happen. Prolly due to stress I supposed?However, I continued using them since the product stated that it's for reducing acne and removing skin blemishes. After a few days of using them, I noticed that the pimples on my skin had subsided especially after cleansing my face thoroughly with Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water and Yuzu 2-In-1 Cleanser Toner. It's another choice of cleansing steps for those who are suitable for busy people like me as I find that the steps of skincare routine has been shortened and save up my time. 

For more details, check out their official website here: http://www.eversoftskinz.jp.





❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @msjaniceyeap
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith

Comments