[Beauty Review] Mamonde Floral Hydro Range ❤

Hello readers! I am sorry that I have been spamming a lot on beauty reviews these days. I have been trying out a lot of products at home and this is why I want to share my thoughts with you guys. Today I will be reviewing Mamonde Floral Hydro range products. Mamonde's Floral Hydro hydrating power comes from the Narcissus bulb which stores nutrients and sufficient water required for the development of the stem and flowers. 

Through research and understanding the nature of the Narcissus, Mamonde has found an ingenious use for the Narcissus bulb in the improved Mamonde Floral Hydro range. The Narcissus bulb which has remarkable water storage power also offers molecular hyaluronic acid for better absorption and deep hydration of the skin. Formulated with the water that is naturally extracted from the Narcissus bulb, the Mamonde Floral Hydro line functions to moisturise the skin, preventing it from drying after washing.

All-New Floral Hydro range

Developed using the Water-Cycle™, a moisture circulation system that locks-in moisture to the skin; it also sustains hydration in the skin for moisture replenishment. The moisture circulates and spreads enemy throughout the skin to avoid the skin from feeling dry or tight. Lastly, the hydration storage capability may help to keep your skin from losing its natural moisture. 

The improved Mamonde Floral Hydro range consists of the All-New Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner, Floral Hydro Emulsion, Floral Hydro Eye Gel Cream and Floral Hydro Cream. One of Mamonde Floral Hydro range's star product is the new Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner. The toner was developed to relieve skin from dryness after washing and it also ensures that the skin does not only absorb but locks in the moisture to the skin.

Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner (150 ml) - RM89 
The ampoule formula with moisture clumps spreads like water the moment you roll it onto the skin. The "highly enriched moisture ampoule toner" will be instantly absorbed by the skin to provide rich moistness and forms a thin and clear moisture layer on the skin's surface that protects the skin from dehydration. 

This is one of the unique toner I have ever tried so far. *winkz*


The ampoule toner keeps the skin moisturised with a dewy glow while effectively keeping the skin hydrated. Upon application, the ampoule texture feels like a liquid-filled bubble but when spread onto the skin, it transforms into water that is quickly absorbed into the skin for a better moisturising effect. 

Compared to the previous Floral Hydro Skin Softener, the Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner increases the moisture level of the skin and instantly improves tightness of the skin which does not sting nor irritate the skin when applied. 

Before and After
The scent is rather pleasant for me especially it contains flower extract, Narcissus. On the lighter note, the texture is rather light and becomes watery upon touching the skin and at the same time it helps to lock in the moisture on the skin too. 


Since I have super dry skin especially around nose area, I am happy to know that with the toner only it also helps to improve the moisture level on the skin. 


Next up would be the improved Floral Hydro Emulsion which features Dual Hydration - double moisture barrier with water-soluble and oil-soluble moisturising ingredients and Dual Sensory - double sensation of macro emulsion (water bursting effect) and micro emulsion (hydration without stickiness).

Floral Hydro Emulsion (150 ml) - RM89
It is a moisture-balancing lotion that absorbs into the skin without the sticky feeling after application. The water emulsion is light and it allows deep and fast absorption to maximise the moisturising effect that leaves your skin feeling fresh with a hydrated glow.


It also spreads instantly like water which is quickly absorbed but it does not leave the skin oily nor sticky because of its moisture-balancing properties. That's not all, it also contains Coconut water-soluble moisturising ingredient which functions to instantly hydrate the skin and sugar cane oil-soluble moisturising ingredient that promotes skin moisture barrier.

I like the fact that the texture is light and it absorbs well into the skin. With the emulsion, I noticed that it somehow increases the moisture level I had from the toner which makes my skin even more supple and softer than before. 


Apply eye gel after the emulsion application. The improved Floral Hydro Eye Gel Cream contains 91% moisturising properties with a small amount of silicone (9%). It also increases moisture duration by reinforcing water cohesiveness.

Floral Hydro Eye Gel Cream (20 ml) - RM99
The texture is very light and does not feel greasy around my eye area. When applied, the cream coats the skin which is like wearing an eye mask but without the heaviness or stickiness that comes with it. Instead, it forms a moisture coating layer that hydrates the skin throughout the day. 


Applying the eye gel is simple. Just scoop a desired amount and apply it below the eye area. The smooth and creamy texture soothes the skin while treating the delicate skin from dryness.


My eye is constantly dry especially around that dark circle area. Every time when I try to apply concealer on top of it to cover up my dark circles and followed by setting the powder on that area to leave the eye area looking matte and not oily. However, by the end of the day, the concealer starts to crease around that area looking unpleasant if you take a look at the closer look. I wasn't happy because I have tried numerous eye cream and nothing seems to work to increase the moisture level around the eye area. I realised I have been targeting anti-ageing eye cream which helps to diminish the fine lines around that area but it seems do not provide enough hydration to it. 

Just when I found this eye cream from Mamonde, I was glad to use this product almost every day knowing that it seriously helps to increase the moisture level on the eye area. I believe that looking after the eye area is important especially on the moisture level as it makes your eyes brighter and looking hydrated day by day. 


Next, apply the moisturising cream - Floral Hydro Cream to lock in the moisture on the skin for long hours.This improved moisturising cream features a light texture, strong moisturising and Double Matrix Moisture Locking. 

Floral Hydro Cream (50 ml) - RM109
Upon application, the cream increases the moisture level of the skin offering a refreshing feeling with a cooling sensation while restoring hydration from deep within without the sticky feeling. Applying the cream allows the skin to remain supple while locking-in moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration. 


To improve skin hydration, you can also use the Floral Hydro Cream as a daily moisturiser and hydrating sleeping mask at night. So convenient right?




To be honest, I am happy that I found this Floral Hydro range as my skin is constantly dry. I noticed as I grow older, my skin is no longer as flawless as before. Pimples start to pop up and skin around nose area cracks and peels badly. However, when I first found this, I am happy that it boosts up my hydration level on my face and my skin around the nose area did not peel as bad as before. 

I love when it gives super soft and supple skin the next day since I sleep in air-conditioned room most of the time. One of my favourite product would be the Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner as it turns to watery texture immediately after it applies on the skin which does not leave any greasy feeling to the skin. 


I have also included the review of Floral Hydro Mist in this post too. This is because I personally think that the whole range of Mamonde Floral Hydro including this Floral Hydro Mist helps to boost up the moisture level on my skin every day. 



It's an instant moisturising mist that can be sprayed onto the dry skin to supply moisture and holds the moisture on the surface of the skin. The molecules of the mist is rather fine and it absorbs onto the skin pretty fast. I love that I can carry this around whenever I suffer from dryness on my face. Best part is that it can be sprayed on top of my makeup. This is definitely a booster for my skin wherever I go. 


The new Floral Hydro range is now available at Mamonde beauty counters in Aeon 1 Utama, Aeon Mid Valley Megamall, Aeon Bukit Indah JB, Aeon Tebrau City JB and Aeon Queensbay Mall, Penang.

Have you tried them yet? 

For more details, check out Mamonde's Official Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Mamonde.MY or website @ http://www.mamondegarden.my.






 Follow me at
Instagram - @msjaniceyeap
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith

Comments