[Beauty Review] The Body Shop - Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream ❤

The Body Shop recently launched their new collection - Oils of Life™ which is infused with Black Cumin Seed Oil from Egypt, Rosehip Seed Oil from Chile and Camellia Seed Oil from China. These oils are known for their supreme revitalising and repairing properties on skin. I can't wait to try this range myself! *wide grin*

Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream
Today I would be reviewing this Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream. This dewy-fresh daily nourishing gel cream is infused with 3 precious seed oils from around the world to replenish and revitalise skin. These seed oils are cold-pressed to preserve potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin. 

  • BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL (Egypt)
          Known for its concentration in antioxidants
  • CAMELLIA SEED OIL (China)
          Naturally rich in nutritive oleic acids

  • ROSEHIP SEED OIL (Chile)
         Rich in Omega 3 and 6



The packaging on the other hand is rather simple - white colour box with a tinge of gold label. It comes in a jar of 50 ml and it has a small cover in the jar to prevent the cream from overflowing around the cover. The only drawback for Oils of Life™Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream in a jar is that it does not come with a spatula. Somehow I feel that it is really important to have a spatula in each packaging as I want to avoid cross-contamination of the product so that the product itself can last longer. 


Since I have a spatula with me, I used the spatula to scoop out a pea-sized amount and put it on my ring finger and lightly massage the cream with my fingers. On the other hand, many might not notice that I have a bigger face. So normally I would take a bigger amount as compared with the pea-size to ensure that my face is fully covered with the cream and all the surface area of my skin are well treated with this gel cream. 


Honestly speaking, whenever i think of products which consist of flower or fruit oils, I would definitely choose to ignore as I always believe that oil-based products will make my face becomes oily. Somehow this Oils of Life™changed my perception towards oil-based products completely. It does not only absorb well into the skin but it helps to brighten and freshen up my skin each time I use it. 


Oils of Life™Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream has lightweight texture which absorbs easily into the skin. The scent is quite pleasant as if I am going for aromatherapy facial. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks  and I can notice the difference on my skin especially after the next day. I can feel the skin is fully revitalised and best of all the skin still remains soft and plump the next day without feeling any greasy. Well it clearly freshens up my skin and makes my skin slightly brighter than before.


You would be able to notice the difference on your skin especially the moisture level. Frankly speaking, I sleep in air-conditioned room everyday and it is essential that your skin has to be replenished with hydration cream every hour and day. My face does not feel greasy at all and I felt that my skin has come to life when I noticed that my skin brightens up a little and more plump than before.

Before and After Photo

Photo above was not edited and merely taken to show my readers the difference of my face after using Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream for almost 2 weeks. You will notice that my skin on the left hand side photo is lifted up and become more plump as compared with before. However do take note to look after your neck as well as you do not want your skin your neck to look older than your face.



Overall, I am happy with the results and I can't wait to try the other products from the same range. I would personally love to try their Facial Oil and it would be good to see your skin is revitalised and plumped with Oils of Life™ range. 


Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Gel Cream is priced at RM158 per 50ml of jar. For more information on the The Body Shop Oils of Life™, do check out their social media platform: 
Website: https://www.thebodyshop.com.my
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopMalaysia



❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith

Comments