[Event] Pimp My Chu Lip @ KARE Cafe ❤

Speaking of events, it's been awhile since I attended events with a bunch of bloggers. Last week I was fortunate enough to attend Pimp My Chu Lip event organized by The Butterfly Project and Mentholatum. Thank you for having me!

I rushed to attend this event as I just got back from hometown on that day itself. Traffic was not smooth as expected especially on the road heading to Subang Jaya. =/ However, I managed to reach home on time and got myself changed and ready to attend this event! *whee*


Previously they had a launch of this new Chu Lip lipbalm event months ago and unfortunately I could not attend. Lucky enough that this time I am able to witness and play with this cute Chu Lip lipbalm!


FYI, Chu Lip has cute dome shape and funky colours of Red, Pink, Purple and Green. With its unique design, moisturising properties and easy glide-on formula, Chu Lip lipbalm has become a favourite among the ladies. 


There are 4 different scents to suit your mood. Pink - Paris, Perfect Memories to feel the eternal love of sweet berry scent with its unique mix of raspberry and peach flavour. Apply Red - New York, Brilliant My Way and be dazzled with the powerful fruity scent of Apple, Ginger and Tea Rose. Try Purple - Arabian, Floral Shower and experience the magic spell of elegant flower scent of Rose, Germanium and Clove. You may want to grab the Green - Nordic, Fancy Nostalgia and enter the world of fairytale surrounded with the refreshing scent of Orange, Lime and Mango.


There were 50 of us in the event participating in the Pimp My Chu Lip event. Basically there are lots of pretty accessories and blings for us to choose from and we could decorate our Chu Lip lip balm with our own creativity.
 

Since I was the last few ones to get the accessories, there were not many accessories left for me to choose. Thank god I had a bit of threads, beads and a pair of eyes to decorate my lil Chu Lip. 
Of course while waiting for the announcement of the results, girls would never forget to take selfies! I am happy to meet up with Vivian whom I met her in Laneige K-Beauty Blogger event in 2013. It's nice to see her around and of course not forgetting Cookie, my new friend (: 

Vivian and I. 

Cookie and I. (:

 
 Don't forget my bestie, Ah Dan and I (:
 A pretty wefie of us. Thanks Vivian for the photo! (:
The top 5 who won the most creative and attractive designs on Chu Lip lip balm walked away with Haagen Dazs vouchers and Casio watches! :D Cookie was also one of the winner too! Congrats babe (: 

Congratulations to the winners! I lacked of idea to decorate my Chu Lip as I just got back from hometown (which is 3 hours drive from hometown to KL) and my lil ugly Chu Lip did not win any prizes. Anyway I am not going to show the ugly Chu Lip because it's really UGLY! T.T 

 All the creative artwork from 50 of us.
Mentholatum is also kind to organize a contest in search for the most outstanding creative Chu Lip designs to create more excitement for its fans. Participants of this contest can decorate their Chu Lip in their own style with a little creativity, then take a photo of their finished creative artwork and upload it onto www.chulip.com.my/pimpmychulip in order to be in the running to win an iPad Mini 3 this time or a set of Chu Lip lipbalm with 5 sets to be won. So, get creative! 'Pimp My Chu Lip' is a campaign by Mentholatum in partnership with Watsons, which will be ongoing from 5th March until 30th March 2015.
 
Pretty cupcakes (:

If you have not got yourself a Chu Lip lipbalm, head over to any leading pharmacy or major supermarket nearby and purchase it for only RM25.90 each. All Chu Lip lipbalms are formulated with a delicious blend of recipes as well as being enhanced with moisturizing ingredients of Olive Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil and Rose Hip Oil for healthy and happy lips.





❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap

Comments