[Beauty Review] esmé Beauty Express Facial ❤

It's been awhile since I last blogged about beauty-related stuffs. Today I would like to share my facial experience with esmé Clinic. I did facial few weeks ago at esmé Clinic. Located at Jaya One, it's a strategic place to dine, pamper yourself and shop at the same time. 


esmé Clinic is easily accessible through elevator and it might look small from the outside, but in fact it has a cozy room for the patients to rest while waiting for their turn. 



Immediately I was ushered to the room after the consultation from the beauty consultant and got myself changed into the robe.


FYI, esmé Beauty Express Facial which is priced at RM68, is suitable for all skin types. It's been a habit of mine to go bare face each time I went for facial as I want to save up the beauty consultant's time to remove the makeup for me. In addition, it's good to leave your naked face for once in awhile as to let your skin breathe. :D 



The beauty consultant cleansed and exfoliated my face too since I had the only sunblock on my skin. So she had to remove all the impurities in order to continue extraction on the face. 


Frankly speaking, I personally enjoy this extraction step as I can remove all the blackheads on my nose and forehead area. Feels great each time I undergo extraction step. (: 

The next step was to have Medirian Point Massage for 5 - 7 mins before applying mask. This massage helps to release stress and relax your skin muscles. 


The mask was somewhat comfortable to the extent I had a short 15 minutes nap during the application of the mask. 


The final step is to apply moisturiser and sunblock before the facial ended. This whole process took approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on your skin condition. This express facial helps to cleanse and hydrate the skin.



Overall, I was happy with the facial as it gives my skin a renewed and cleaner look after this facial. Thumbs up to the esmé Clinic team for their good hospitality! Will definitely come back for another facial soon! 

esmé Clinic provides services such as: 

Non-Surgery:
Feature Enhancement such as Face Reshape, Nose Job, Chin Refinement, Lips Refinement, Apple Cheek 

Aesthetics Services: 
Forehead, Gabella, Crow's Feet, Laughing Line, AquaShine Treatment, Thread Lift, Pigmentation 

Cosmetic Surgery: 
Double Eyelid, Epicantho, Eyebrow Lifting, Eyebag Removal, Nose Enhancement, Dimple, Breast Enhancement, Liposuction 


For more information, please visit / call them for appointment:

esmé Clinic 
No. 65-1, Block D, 
Jaya One, 
No. 72a, Jalan Universiti, 
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 

Tel: 03-7955 1491 / 1391 
Fax: 03-7931 4164
Email: info@esme.com.my
Facebook: www.facebook.com/esmeclinic



❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap

Comments