Boyce Avenue Asia Tour Live in KL! ❤

Holla guys! I am back after a short hiatus. How's your last week of January going on? I have been busy with work recently and I do not have the time to blog. Today I am so excited to share a good news with my readers - Boyce Avenue is coming to KL! :D  

Ever heard of Boyce Avenue? Boyce Avenue is an American rock band formed in Sarasota, Florida by Alejandro Luis Manzano and his brothers Daniel Enrique Manzano and Fabian Rafael Manzano. The name of the band, Boyce Avenue, is derived from two street names which the brothers used to live on when they were younger.  



Boyce Avenue releases original music as well as covers of contemporary and classic songs on YouTube. Boyce Avenue has also collaborated with other YouTube artists such as Kina Grannis, Tiffany Alvord, Megan Nicole, Alex Goot, Megan & Liz, David Choi, Tyler Ward, Savannah Outen, Hannah Trigwell, as well as The X Factor season 2 finalists, Fifth Harmony, Beatrice Miller, Diamond White and Carly Rose Sonenclar.

The band’s debut album, All We Have Left includes singles such as “Every Breath”, On My Way” and “Broken Angel”. The band later released their first EP, No Limits, in 2014 which include singles such as “Speed Limit”, “I Had To Try” and “Scars”.


The Boyce Avenue Asia Tour live in Kuala Lumpur will take place at KL LIVE, Kuala Lumpur on February 12 and will also feature Narmi and Elizabeth Tan as opening acts with JinnyBoy hosting. Limited early bird tickets at an exclusive price of RM158 can be purchased via Groupon (www.groupon.my). The rest of the tickets to the show are priced at RM188 for General tickets, and RM288 for VIP tickets and are available for sale via http://www.ticketpro.com.my

 I can't wait to meet my favourite Youtube star, Boyce Avenue next month! Hooray! See you guys there! :D





❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap

Comments