[Review] Have You Tried Out HD Eyebrow Embroidery? ❤

I always have problems drawing my eyebrow especially my right eyebrow which has a deep scar on it. Most of my eyebrow pencils are hard to be drawn on the scar which make my eyebrow looked pretty weird. The scar was formed at the age of 9 when I was rolling down the staircase of the supermarket in my hometown. How clumsy I was! =/
 
 The scar on my eyebrow. =/

I did not bother looking at my eyebrows till I realised that a girl would definitely look super weird without a perfect eyebrow or no eyebrow at all.

Just like this. Girls will look weird without a perfect eyebrow. Picture credits to Google.

So from that day onwards, I spent few hundreds on the eyebrow pencils or go to the beauty centres to shape my eyebrow to ensure that the scar would be hidden nicely under the nicely drawn eyebrows. However, as time goes by, I realised that most of my make up time had been wasted on drawing the perfect shape for the eyebrows. I spent almost 20 minutes extra on drawing the eyebrow (and this 20 minutes exclude the time on my make up) which I think that I can use this 20 minutes to do something else. So I decided to go for eyebrow embroidery but I heard number of reviews from my friends that certain beauty centres are not good, the service are bad and bla bla bla.

Can I have such perfect eyebrow please? Picture credits to Google.

However months ago, I was fortunate enough to receive an email from a lovely lady, Miss Esther from Diva Nails and Beauty Studio that she was willing to sponsor me to go for my HD Eyebrow Embroidery! How lucky I was! Thank you Miss Esther for making my dreams come true! :D

 Diva Nails and Beauty Studio which is located at 1st Floor, Bandar Puteri, Puchong.

The night before the eyebrow embroidery I was scared of the pain of the embroidery process and I was feeling worried that if the colour pigment of the embroidery can stay on the deep scar that I left on the right eyebrow. I went searching on the internet on the precaution steps and the procedure of the embroidery and some claimed that it would be painful after all. Felt a little bit relieved after checking out those information that I received. The feedback of the embroidery was good and many of the girls are doing it now because they can save a lot of time of drawing the eyebrow. (:

I was slightly earlier than the appointment time and decided to have a good chat with the lovely lady, Miss June on the process of the HD Eyebrow Embroidery. The Diva Nails and Beauty Studio offers services such as beauty services from Nail Treatments, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa Manicure / Pedicure, Nail Extension and Sculpting / 3D Nail Art, waxing, eyelash extension, make-up and HD Eyebrow Embroidery.



I was then ushered to the room to get ready for the procedure. Miss June explained to me about the procedures that I was going to do later on. 


 "WHAT IS EYEBROW EMBROIDERY?"


FYI, eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent and can last up to two years. With a feathering technique, this procedure can produce a natural look since it uses pigments perfectly matched to your actual eyebrow colour. Eyebrow embroidery creates the background and fills in the parts of the eyebrows that looked empty so that a full and complete look is accomplished.

Unlike eyebrow tattoos, they tend to look unnatural when finished because eyebrow tattoos tend to colour in the entire eyebrow area, creating a fake-looking block effect. Also, once an eyebrow tattoo is applied, it’s permanent and can only be removed through several costly and painful laser-removal sessions.

Anyway, before the embroidery can begin, the eyebrow area must be prepped. The area must be cleaned and the eyebrows must be plucked into the desired template shape.


After preparation completed, Miss June put on the numbing cream on the eyebrow area to reduce discomfort during the procedure.

 Application of numbing cream on the area

Once the numbing cream takes effect, Miss June used a special motorized embroidery tool to draw in the eyebrow lines in the desired areas. The entire area was filled in with hair-like pigments.

In order to make sure you get the best quality treatment and minimize the risk for infection, ask about sterilization. It is very important that all tools used are completely sterilized to avoid the transmission of infectious bacteria. Therefore there is no reuse of needles or blades. I was shown the new package of the blade before Miss June started the procedure. The blade is very thin and sharp. There may be some redness and minor swelling, but that should disappear within a few hours to a couple of days depending on the individuals.

 
 The new package of the blade.

Overall, the entire process took about 2 hours because it was hard to apply the colour pigment on the scar of my brow. However, Miss June was so kind to fix the brow over and over again till I am satisfied. (: I did not feel the pain when the numbing cream took effect. I felt slight painful (like the ant bite) after the numbing cream no longer had its effect.


One side of the brow was almost done and Miss June proceeded to the next eyebrow. Each eyebrow would be fixed again to ensure all the areas are entirely filled with colour pigment.


After the procedure, the area treated was darker and more intense. The colour would then fade by about 50 - 70% in first 2 weeks so a follow-up session would be required. Miss June finished off the process with a soothing lotion to help with your healing process.

 
My new eyebrow! Yay! :D

You would see me having the Shin Chan eyebrow for the first two weeks after the procedure took place. However I noticed that my brow bone is not aligned to the other and hence I looked like I have the imbalance eyebrows.

Shin Chan eyebrow for two weeks.

A scab may also form after a few days, but Miss June suggested letting this fall off naturally, as picking at it could cause uneven patches or affect the shape of the brow.

Scabs formed on the new eyebrows (:

Anyway, since I was given a touch up on the eyebrow after a month, I decided to change my eyebrow to a thicker and fuller look and at the same time fixing the imbalance eyebrow.


I personally have thick eyebrow but it was the scar that cause my eyebrow to be uneven and ugly. The procedure for touch up session was the same and this process took two hours to get it done since I need to fix my imbalance eyebrow. However, Miss June was so patient enough to fix and fill the entire area slowly to ensure that I was satisfied with the service.

Say hello to thicker eyebrow! :D

Photo taken during the formation of scabs on the newly touch-up eyebrow.

Anyway, I would also like to share some tips with my readers on how to take good care of your new eyebrow during the first 2 weeks.


Post Treatment Care
  1. Hot showers, hot baths and saunas are to be avoided for at least 24 hours. 
  2. To prevent infection, do not touch affected areas and avoid makeup on treated areas for 2 - 4 days after procedure. If the skin is broken or a blister appears, the area should be kept lubricated to prevent crusting or scabbing of tissue. 
  3. Do not pick any flaky / dry skin as the pigment will also be removed. 
  4. AVOID chlorinated water and intensive sunlight exposure as this might negatively affect the colour results. If sun exposure is unavoidable, please use sun protection with a high SPF.
  5. Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly 2 times daily until the procedure area has healed. Always use a clean cotton swab and not your fingertips for 7 days following application of eyebrow embroidery
  6. Gently apply a light coating of Vaseline on the procedure area using a clean cotton swab before bathing. Continue this regime until the procedure is completely healed. 
  7. Touch up visits should be scheduled between 30 - 45 days post procedure. All Eyebrow  Embroidery procedures are 2-step process. Results are not determined until touches up applications are completed.
  8. All procedures must HEAL, PEEL and FADE! This process may take up to 2 weeks. 
  9. The colour will look darker during the first 10 days as the procedure has blood and lymph in it. After the treated area peels, the colour will turn softer. 
  10. AVOID using ANY products that contain AHA, Vitamin A, Retinol A or similar lightening and peeling products on the procedure area as it will fade your colour pigment. Do check the product labelling before use.

Right after two weeks, you will see a lighter eyebrow colour since the colour pigment would fade off.

Selfie with new eyebrow :D

Here's the photo of my eyebrow after 1 month. 

I can finally save a lot of time in drawing the eyebrow. With this eyebrow embroidery, I do not have to worry about the scar anymore since it was well covered! *wide grin* Thank you Miss Esther and Miss June for making my dream come true! Anyway, to those who wish to try eyebrow embroidery, this HD Eyebrow Embroidery can last you for almost a year or two depending on how you maintain it. It's already my 3rd month now and the shape of the brow is still looking pretty and the colour is well-maintained. (:

Anyway, for more info, you can refer to Diva Nails and Beauty Studio website: www.divanailsandbeautystudio.com or email them in case you have any enquiries. :D



DIVA NAILS AND BEAUTY STUDIO
12-1, Jalan Puteri 3/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong Selangor
Tel: 03-80600868
Email: divanailsandbeautystudio@gmail.com
Website: http://www.divanailsandbeautystudio.com
Twitter: @DivaNails2014

Office Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11am - 9pm
Closed on Tuesdays
Open most Public Holidays 




❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading =)