[Review] Laser Micro Peeling @ Dr Joe Shigemoto and Coeur Esthetique ❤

Any of you remembered that I went for aesthetic centre tour in The Intermark months ago? I had the opportunity to visit this Dr Joe Shigemoto and Coeur Esthetique, a new aesthetic centre in KL area. Amazed with the pretty interior designs of the shop, I was too amazed with the facilities that they have provided here. So a month ago, I went for Laser Micro Peeling at Dr Joe Shigemoto and Coeur Esthetique.


All the bloggers were given treatment voucher to try out the treatment that they have provided in the centre. We got to choose either Laser Micro Peeling or IPL Photofacial along with one Premium Skin Course facial. Previously during the tour around the aesthetic centre, I had the opportunity to watch live demonstration of the Laser Micro Peeling and IPL Photofacial done in the room. So if you guys want to see how this Laser Micro Peeling or IPL Photofacial work, you can head over to my previous post here.


Since my main concern is the pigmentations on my skin, I did the Laser Micro Peeling as this treatment can help to reduce pigmentations and spots on my skin after the treatment. Meanwhile, IPL Photofacial works on dull skin which gives glowing and radiant skin after the treatment. Tomoko san explained to me the types of treatments that I was going to try before proceed to the treatment room. Tomoko san guided me to the room and she explained to me steps by steps on what procedures that I would be doing.

Tomoko san and I. (: 

She first cleansed my face to remove the impurities and oil on my face before doing epilation to remove the short hair. After that, she applied black ink on my face. Avoid eye and mouth area when black ink was applied on the face. Laser was targeted on my face with the black ink on the face. The pain was bearable. It was just like an ant’s bite on the face. There would be slightly pain around the mouth and eyes area as they are sensitive.


Since I could not take any video of the process, you can watch the video of the live demonstration of Laser Micro Peeling that I had recorded previously when I visited the place months ago. 


Laser resurfacing which is also known as lasabrasion, laser peel or laser vaporization, is a treatment to reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. The technique directs short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin, precisely removing skin layer by layer. Those who can benefit from a skin resurfacing procedure include patients with skin imperfections like wrinkles, loose skin, scars (including acne scars), vascular lesions (like broken capillaries or spider veins), enlarged pores, rough skin texture, dark spots (hyperpigmentation) on the skin, or unwanted tattoos, hair, or birthmarks. Even pre-cancerous lesions on the skin can be effectively removed with laser resurfacing.

Steamer was placed above my face to open up the pores on my face for thorough cleansing to remove the impurities on the face. 

This laser treatment only took me less than half an hour and right after the treatment. Premium Skin Course treatment was then done on my face after the Laser Micro Peeling. Face would be once cleansed and followed by application of electroporation by using Ultra Pulse LED Poration. 

This Ultra Pulse LED Poration gives firmness and elasticity to the skin. 

This beauty equipment used collagen injections without a needle. Polymer component such as hyaluronic acid and collagen are difficult to penetrate deeper into the skin from the skin surface. Therefore by applying electrical pulses, electroporation pulse poration will improve the penetration efficiency of the active ingredient. 

Final treatment was application of hydration mask to replenish moisture on the skin that had been lost as laser treatment would normally dry up the skin over the time.


Review
The result was amazing. My skin became fairer and more radiant right after the treatment. No more visible pores can be seen on the face after the treatments applied on my face. 

Before and After the Laser Micro Peeling treatment. 

The pigmentation on my skin is getting lesser than before. 

This treatment also even out my skin tone. 

As you can see from the photos above, this Laser Micro Peeling did a good job on my face. I can even go out without makeup except for sunblock finally. A lot of my friends said that my skin is getting better and more radiant day by day. (: 

 
Here's a photo of myself after the treatment. (:

If any of you wants to do this treatment, do check out their website for more info or call them for consultation to decide on which treatment is suitable on you. (:


Dr Joe Shigemoto and Coeur Esthetique
Jamo Japan Sdn Bhd
Lot 1-12, Level 1, The Intermark
348, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Disclaimer: Photos taken above are not edited and all opinions expressed are solely my own.



❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading =)