Why Do I Deserve A Gong Cha Treat? ❤

Why do I deserve a Gong Cha treat? First of all, my favourite Gong Cha drink is Milk Tea with White Pearl. Whenever I am in shopping mall, the first thing I would check out is whether Gong Cha outlet available in the mall. Almost every week, I would purchase my favourite Milk Tea with White Pearl together with my sis. 


Secondly, I can't seem to find other white pearls that can give me the maximum satisfaction unlike from Gong Cha. Their white pearls are unique and chewy that I can't stop asking for more! *wide grin* 

Lastly, I would like to have a truckload of Gong Cha on my baby niece's full moon which is coming real soon. This auntie-to-be wants to give surprise to her even though I know she can't drink yet. But I just want to share my favourite drink with her on a special day. 

 Baby's full moon party with cupcakes and Gong Cha drinks! *nom nom* (Pic via Google)

I seriously want to win this truckload of Gong Cha because all my family members love drinking Gong Cha. Can I, pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Little kitty is begging here too. :P (Pic via Google)



❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre -  janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap 
Blog -  ❤ hugs and kisses  

Comments