The Butterfly Project Laser Tag Challenge ❤

Hello dearies! I am sure to those who followed me on Instagram, you know that I went for laser tag challenge with the butterflies at E@Curve weeks ago. All thanks to The Butterfly Project and Laser Warzone for organizing such amazing challenge for the bloggers to try.


To those who are not sure of what laser tag is, let me share with you here. Laser Tag is a live game that simulates an actual battlefield. It is similar to the classic and still well-loved PC games wherein you strategize with your team on how to defeat your opponent. Laser Tag team missions also require team strategy but on a LIVE, ACTUAL battlefield arena. Laser Tag is the cooler, painless and high-technology version of paint ball games. (I have not tried the paint ball games because I am worried that I might come back with a lot of wounds).


In a more technical definition, laser tag is a team or individual activity that involves the use of hand-held infrared-emitting targeting device. So this means no pain as targeting or shooting is done via light or simply put, laser. Normally, before each mission starts, players will be oriented on how to use the devices properly and skillfully. First-time players do not need to worry as their professionals will guide you on how you can make laser tag an exciting and fun-filled activity with your friends.


All the butterflies were gathered in the private room with the food and beverage provided. I was so worried that I might be hungry during the battlefield, so I gobbled up a few sandwiches to fill up my hungry tummy.

Food and beverages were provided. (:


The private room was decorated with colourful balloons to celebrate The Butterfly Project 1st Anniversary too! Congrats to The Butterfly Project! A pretty anniversary cake by Ask Joey - The Sweetest Party, the party planner was displayed there before cake-cutting ceremony started.

Colorful red velvet cake by Ask Joey - The Sweetest Party (:


Before the game started, Marshall thought us on how to play the Laser Tag and tips to hold the laser gun before we went into the battlefield. If the laser touches the jacket, it will be automatically off for few seconds before the jacket lights is activated again.


We were divided into four groups where I was placed in group 1. My team decided to name our group Huntress because we were female hunters who were hunting / shooting down our enemies with our laser gun. :P

All the bloggers were listening to the Marshall attentively. *hehe*

My team started first with the other team and sorry that I did not take any of the photos inside the battlefield. They blasted the battlefield with music from Martin Garrix (Animal) and I was enjoying the music while aiming at my enemies. :P (Looks like I paid more attention in shaking my head in the battlefield instead of focusing on attacking my enemies in the battlefield. All thanks to the songs that they played! LOL!)


The first round we were playing was free style whereby all of us can aim at anyone we like without following the colour of the vest that we are wearing. There were total of 4 games to be played and the second round of games was fighting against the other team. We lost to the other team in the event. It's not easy to shoot down the enemies especially when you had no idea where to shoot as our enemies were everywhere. =/

Look at my sad face! We lost to team Mulan! :(

Here's a photo of yours truly in a Laser Tag outfit. *ready to fight* :P

While waiting for the other team, we walked around taking photos of the place and #selfie wherever I go. *wide grin*

 
Photo was taken using #myNXMini. (:

I even took photos of the Laser Tag price package to those who are interested in playing it. It comes with party, student and normal package. They also provide unlimited games for those who wish to play whole day. It's not too expensive for an unlimited games though.


Party Package
  • RM50/pax (with minimum of 15 pax)
  • 4 games
  • Food and Drinks included
  • 2 hours usage of private room

Normal Price
  • 1 battle RM20
  • 2 battles RM32
  • 3 battles RM42
  • Unlimited RM60

Student Price
  • 1 battle RM17
  • 2 battles RM27
  • 3 battles RM37
  • Unlimited RM55


The Marshall later announced the winners and my team won 3rd place! Yay! And all of us were given a medal for winning the Laser Tag Challenge in 3rd place! :D We were given a "Buy 1 Free 1" Laser Tag Voucher too! *wide grin*

Here's a photo of me posing with my voucher! :D

With ma babes, Kah Mon and Furfer! (:

Anis and I were posing with our bronze medal! :D

My bronze medal! After so many years, I received a medal again. LOL!

A photo with mamasan, Tammy (the founder of The Butterfly Project). 

Thank you Tammy for organizing such awesome events for butterflies each time! I am honored to be part of your community. (:

A photo with my 38 #BFFs. (:

Another #selfie of mine. (:

After the announcement of the winners, we proceeded to cake-cutting ceremony and followed by group photo session. I had fun that day with all the butterflies! Thank you for making my Saturday so awesome! :D


Laser Warzone is located at both IOI Mall, Puchong and E@Curve, Damansara. To book for appointment, call at: 
E@Curve Damansara 1st Floor
03-7733 1335

IOI Mall Puchong
3rd Floor Oasis Atrium
03-8070 1335

Check out their social media for more info:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laserwarzone
Website: http://www.laserwarzone.com/


❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre -  janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap 
Blog -  ❤ hugs and kisses  

Comments