Fun In The Sun Event with Kiehl's ❤

Kiehl's is dedicated to serving their customers efficacious formulations for skin and hair developed with the most natural ingredients combined with advanced technologies. 


I love how Kiehl's maintains this concept where all customers are encouraged to try the product and ensure it is right for them before making a purchase. They also offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days of purchase for anyone who wishes to return a product at any time and for any reason. This is awesome right?


Thanks to The Butterfly Project that I will having fun in the sun with Kiehl's and the rest of the bloggers on 8th June! Seriously I am looking forward to this event as we can try out the new Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream during the shine test.One of the activities on that day is to build our own cactus terrarium. I even searched on YouTube on how to DIY our own cactus terrarium. *hehe*


Here's some tips on how to build your own cactus terrarium. 

I used to have a lot of acne / blemishes on my face when I was in young. Bought a lot of pimple cream and nothing helps. I was so sad that none of those products can help to reduce the pimples / blemishes on my face. Not until my friend who introduced Kiehl's to me and I remembered trying the sales person who gave me samples of the cleanser and toner and I immediately purchased a full size item of this Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment from them. Weeks after using the treatment, pimples were reduced and skin was getting better than before. Nevertheless, it cause dryness on my skin which is why I need another range of Kiehl's - HYDRATION RANGE. (:



Applying too much of acne cream will definitely cause dryness to your skin as it will dry up your pimples in order for the pimples to be healed. So it is a must to apply hydration cream after applying acne cream as it will maintain the moisture in your skin. Other than that, when too much of makeup is applied on my face, my face tends to get oily pretty fast even though I tried on the oil-free makeup base.


I seriously need to try out this Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream because it is an oil-free, quickly-absorbed hydrator that leaves skin balanced. I definitely wish to try this product because I want to stay hydrated and shine-free on my face all the time even I am at outdoors for the whole day! :D

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cream visibly reduces excess oil on skin's surface, re-balances skin barrier for a smoother, fresher appearance, contains Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Antarcticine and Cucumber Fruit Extract, paraben-free, fragrance-free and colorant-free. I do not have to worry about having oily and dry skin if Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cream is with me all the time to rescue my skin! *wide grin*

Can The Butterfly Project and Kiehl's Malaysia grant my wish to join this Fun in The Sun Blogger event? Because I really want to experience having shine-free and hydrated skin all the time after whole day at work. As I am always working at construction sites, definitely this product will be my saviour to rescue my oily and dry skin. (:


❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre -  janiceyeap
Twitter - @janicemonteith
Imotiv - janiceyeap 
Blog -  ❤ hugs and kisses  

Comments