Hi readers! Do you remember my previous review on bloop nail strip? To those who can't recall it, it's ok. You can check my review here: http://janiceyeap.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-bloop-nail-strip.html. From the previous post, I blogged about nail strip and this time I will blog about toe nail strip from bloop thanks to HiShop Malaysia. (:
Basically, instruction of nail strip and toe nail strip from bloop are the same. The only difference is that toe nail strip has different sizes of nail stickers to fit your toes compared to the nail strip.
Tips on how to apply the nail strip
1. Make sure nails are clean before using the nail strip.
2. Choose the best strip size for each nail
3. Remove the transparent protective layer
4. Align and place the nail strip on to the nail. (Note: The rounded ends should be facing the cuticle)
5. Rub strip over the nail starting from the center working it out toward the sides
6. Press the excess nail strip across the edges of the finger nail
Press the excess nail strip across the edges of the finger nail.
7. Using a nail file, file off the excess strip in a downward motion
8. Rub striped nails again to move any excess bubbles.
9. For a longer lasting wear, apply a layer of top coat nail polish.
This nail strip is super thin and the design on the nail strip looks realistic on the nail. This allows air to penetrate through nails.
I love this nail strip because it is fast and easy to use by just peeling off the sticker from the film. Another advantage is that there's no drying time which you don't have to worry that the sticker is ruined and this nail strip can last about 5 - 7 days. (: The colour is so bright and pretty too. Just the right time for CNY! *wide grin*
Bloop Nail It Strip comes in 3 packs with 3 different designs at the price of RM38.00 in HiShop webpage. (: That's not all, my readers will get an exclusive RM20 rebate with minimum purchase of RM99. Type BLOOPNAILS and this promotion is valid till 31st January 2014. Go and grab now since they are having such awesome promotion! (: Remember to like BLOOP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloopinc
Smileys on my ugly toes. At least, this brightens up my day while I am working in Manila. (:
So check out their social media sites for more info:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmyTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes. However this does not affect my judgement in the review in any way and all opinions expressed are solely my own.
❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Dayre - janiceyeap
Dayre - janiceyeap
Blog - ❤ hugs and kisses