Bag of Love, Unboxing Tea Party at Delectable Su ❤



There are a few reasons why I would love to review and come to the Bag of Love, Unboxing Tea Party at Delectable Su. First of all, this is my first beauty event and definitely it will be my pleasure joining this party together with the rest of the beauty bloggers. I always have this imagination that the theme of tea party is always in pastel colors just like macaroons and I personally love pastel colours! *wide grin* 



Secondly, I would love to make friends with the beauty bloggers as their beauty reviews always inspire me to a better beauty blogger. I might not be the creative blogger but I put an effort in my every post to ensure all my readers enjoy reading them all the time.

Thirdly, I would love to try the cute cupcakes that are made by Delectable Su as I personally love cupcakes especially. Of course with such cute designs on the cupcakes, I would not want to eat them up because I want to keep them for display. Lol! Who can actually resist pretty and cute design of cupcakes? *wide grin*

Credits to Delectable Treats by Su for the cute design of cupcakes! *drool*

Lastly, I would love to get this opportunity to review my first beauty post on Bag of Love. Everyone has its first time and so do I. I can learn a lot of from reviewing this Bag of Love if I am the chosen blogger for it. I personally a big fan of beauty box and it would be my pleasure to review on beauty box from Bag of Love.



Can I win the invite to the Unboxing Tea Party pretty please? *begging*


Lastly, thank you The Butterfly Project!


lotsa love,
janiceyeap™

❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Twitter - @janicemonteith
NuffnangX - janiceyeap

Comments