Premiere Screening of Ted ❤


Finally I am back again with Nuffnang and Churp Churp for movie screenings! It's been awhile since I watch premiere screenings with Nuffnangers and Churpers. Thanks to Nuffnang and Churp Churp for the invitation.

Well this is my first time watching a movie after my work. Rushed back home to get showered and off to Midvalley straight to collect my tickets. Anyway, I started working three weeks ago. I do not have the time to blog because I have just started my career. But I'll promise you guys that I will blog more often. =) Time seriously flies pretty FAST! In a blink of an eye, it's already my third week settling down in Subang after graduated for four months. =)

Back to the movie. Well, this story is about John Bennett who is a lonely kid, wishes for his new Christmas gift, a large teddy bear named Teddy (Ted) to come to life to be his friend. The wish came true with a falling star one night and Ted becomes alive. 

Ted is a funny and cute bear who speaks vulgar words with John and I find it amusing. :P Anyway kids should not watch this cause it is really not suitable for kids. How can a bear make out with a lady? Of course in reality, there's no such thing. But in this movie, anything is possible. 

I remembered I cried at the end of the movie because Ted is torn into two parts and he couldn't be saved even though Lori sew the broken parts back. *weeping moment* However, Lori somehow made a wish for Ted to come alive again and it really came true! 

Both Lori and John got married and lives happily ever after with cute Ted. *winkz* 

A pretty good ending but I just dislike the foul language they used in the movie. Anyway I'll rate it 3.5 / 5. Remember to catch it on cinema starting on Thursday! 

P/s: My convocation is on this weekend! Looking forward to it! xx  ❤ 

lotsa love,
janiceyeap™

❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith
Twitter - @janicemonteith
NuffnangX - janiceyeap

Comments