London, The Summer Musical ❤

Paying tribute to London, the city which is hosting the Summer Olympics 2012, Sunway Lagoon proudly presents London, The Summer Musical starting from 1st June to 8th July 2012 at Sunway Lagoon's Amphitheatre.



The story is about three female stewardesses who fly from New York to London and they have a romantic encounter with three London boys during their 48-hour stopover.

Anyway the stars will be singing songs from popular musicals such as Footloose, The Lion King and Mamma Mia! as well as songs from hit TV shows such as Glee and Smash and even James Bond films! 

Well, if I had the chance to direct one slot of the musical, which song would i choose and how would I imagine the scene to be?


The song I would choose: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston


Why I choose this song?

First of all, this song is to pay tribute to my favourite singer, Whitney Houston who had passed away a few months ago and i believe that this song will be the excellent song to be put into the scene.


How would I imagine the scene to be?

Well... The scene would be something like this:

The scene would be somewhere after the three female stewardesses have to leave after 48 hours stopover from New York to London. This scene would likely to have the three London boys to bid farewell with the stewardesses. It would be sort of sad scene as they won't be able to meet each other perhaps. Three London boys would be singing "I Would Always Love You" by Whitney Houston during their farewell to show the three stewardesses how much they would miss them in future.  Even though they would have to say goodbye, the three London boys would still love the stewardesses no matter where they go. 

If I would to be the audience of this musical, I think my tears would roll down my cheeks as I am currently imagining this scene with sad feeling too. I bet this scene would grab a lot of attention from the spectators. *wide grin*


Here is the lyric of "I Will Always Love You" for readers to have more imagination on the  scene I have mentioned above:

If I should stay,I would only be in your way.So I'll go, but I knowI'll think of you every step of the way.And I will always love you.I will always love you.You, my darling you. Mmm.Bittersweet memories,that is all I'm taking with me.So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.We both know I'm not what you, you need.And I will always love you.I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kindAnd I hope you have all you've dreamed of.And I wish to you, joy and happiness.But above all this, I wish you love.And I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I, I will always love you.You, darling, I love you.Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.


Therefore, be sure to catch the West End stars whom flown in all the way from London starting from 1st June to 8th July 2012 at Amphitheatre, Sunway Lagoon (8pm)! See you guys there! 


lotsa love, 
janiceyeap 

Comments