Sometimes I Wonder

I am back, readers! This time i am back with an emotional post. Sometimes i do wonder whether i am suitable to study engineering course. This thinking stroke my mind suddenly and i wanna know myself better though. Maybe one of the reasons i am studying engineering course is due to my so-called interest. But as time goes by, i realised that studying engineering is no longer my interest anymore. What had actually happened to myself? Am i starting to lose faith towards myself? I think so. 

Sorry readers, this post is going to be a very boring post. Things i always want don't go along my way. No matter how hard i work for it, the results will still equal to NIL! Why? Not to say that i don't put effort on it. I indeed put a lot of effort to make it work in the way i want. But still it is still the SAME! 

I tried super hard and believe that i can do it well. But when i came to face it, my mind went blank totally and in the end i cried at the corner of the room! Like the workshop i had attended last Sunday, it really made me think twice that whether the ratio 80:20 will work on me or not. The ratio 80:20 refers to 20% of hard work will contribute to 80% of success. How far is it true? I can't think of it yet. Perhaps i had been putting on 80% effort and the results only contribute 20% of success. TIME FOR A CHANGE MAYBE?

Anyway, i heard a sad news from a friend of mine that his friend committed suicide due to bad results. Of all the ways, why choose to COMMIT SUICIDE? There's other ways to solve the problems but why that stupid solution? Does that mean i need to commit suicide every time i got terrible results? Seriously committing suicide is not a good solution to halt your problems. In fact, you are making your loved ones around you feel sad for you whenever they think of it.

Seriously, ever since i started my degree life in UTAR, i have been through a lot of hard times especially my studies and still i managed to pull them through till my final semester now. (I don't know whether i can really survive on this final semester though). Trying super hard to cope with the problems, assignments and studies i am currently facing with and wish to end them right now. But dear GOD, please bless me on this final semester. I seriously need your blessings a lot.

I miss home so much. I miss my dd, mami and auntie. Thank god that my sis is in KL. I can always find her whenever i have problems to deal with. Having siblings who are being so supportive to me is the best thing i have in my entire life! Thanks bro and sis!Muah! <3

Gotta stop blogging now. Need to work on my lab report which is due tomorrow. Chao.. xoxo



lots of love,
janiceyeap

Comments