In-house Nikon Promoter in Subang Parade ❤

Worked in Subang Parade as in-house promoter in Fotokem for three days last weekend. It was awesome cause I got to know new friends.

Stayed two nights at my cousin's place in USJ since I worked in Subang Parade for three days. Imagine myself driving to Subang from KL everyday, I bet I will be tired during work since I need to wake up early everyday to travel to Subang.

I had my favourite drinks during my lunch and dinner break and light food whenever i am too full to consume anymore. =) Photos taken below were the food I had eaten while I was there in Subang Parade for work.







Happy to know my new friends in Fotokem. They are friendly, nice and being helpful. It was one of my new colleague's birthday last weekend and we bought a cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate his birthday. Happy 21st Birthday, Liang!

Liang, my new friend. 

His 21st birthday cake. 

Making his birthday wishes. 


I am back in KL after the job. =)


signing off,
janiceyeap


P/s: Merry Belated Christmas everyone! 

Comments