Christmas 2011 Celebration with ❤

We, the Nikon team were lucky last week. Right after our work at DCIM 2011 Show, which was held on 23-25th December in Midvalley Exhibition Centre, Midvalley, we had our Christmas celebration dinner at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant, Midvalley. 


Thanks boss for the treat! Not forgetting that we got our Christmas gifts from our boss as well! All of us especially the girls were thrilled as those gifts we had received were soft toys!!

These are the toys we received on that Christmas day itself! ❤

Actually those toys we received were the toys that were displayed for the DCIM 2011 Show for three days and our boss commented that the toys are needed to be used for future as we have another roadshow next year. 

Hundreds of bears and Rilakkuma-s that were displayed for the DCIM 2011 roadshow. ❤

George, my Taiping buddy who came down all the way from Malacca to visit the DCIM 2011 and I called him when he visited the Nikon booth as i knew we didnt see each other ever since last CNY. He asked me to take a photo with him as he wanted the proof of him being there for the roadshow. LOL!

George and I in my ugly Xmas tree hat. 

After work which ends at 8.30pm, we walked over to Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant while waiting for the rest. Our supervisors, Hooi Yee and Jane then ordered the food for us as we didn't know what to order for ourselves. 

While waiting for Yee to decide on the menu.

Photo of us while waiting for our food to be served. 

Finally our food has arrived. Yay! All of us were hungry cause we only had lunch in the afternoon. And it was almost 9 something and we still hadn't eaten anything. 

Salmon salad. Yummy!~

Fresh Vegetables salad.

The main dish. *drool* (can't recall the name of the dish)

German sausages. *nom nom*

Pizza! Yes! 

The only beer we were waiting for was this Mango Bier which is recommended by my friend. The taste was superb good. Imagine the taste of the mango blends well with the beer. It's so refreshing!

Mango Bier is my new ❤

After one and a half of hour eating, we were too full to talk. Definitely we took this opportunity to take photos to keep as memories. Who knows we might not be working together after this since my uni reopens soon and i wont be working part time anymore unless i graduate next year? Definitely i will miss all my girls and boys here. Nikon team rawks!~ What a wonderful Christmas celebration with them! 

My dearest Hui Xian ❤

Nikon partner in crime, Heidi ❤

Kar Yin, my dearest Hooi Sheng aka Hui Xian, my dearest Jia Hui and I ❤

Kar Yin, Janice (Me) and my dearest Jia Hui ❤

My dearest Hooi Shan and I ❤

Phea Sun and I ❤

My dearest Moon and I ❤

After photo shooting, here comes the desserts! Oh my~ I love the pancakes dipped with strawberry jam and the apple mousse dessert! 


We even ordered spicy wedges and french fries as their wedges and fries taste different from the one we consume normally! I couldnt stop myself from eating even though i was too full! 


Jack's vanilla ice cream with roasted almonds as the toppings! Delicious! =)



Group photos of ours in the restaurant. Check them out! 

L-R (Clockwise): Theresa, Janice (Me), Jack, Jim, Hooi Yee and Heidi

L-R (Clockwise): Ching Su, Heidi, Kar Yin, Theresa, Janice (Me), Jane and Shereen

 Cheers to the Nikon team! 

One more time! =)

L-R (Clockwise): Moon, Hooi Shan, Ching Su, Jack, Jane, Hooi Sheng, Phea Sun, Jia Hui, Shereeen, Theresa, Jim and Janice (Me) ❤

Funny faces from all of us! ❤

Last but not least, a photo of myself posing with the mango bier. Thanks Jack for being the photographer. 

❤Me, myself and I❤

We were surprised when the bill came. We spent about RM1.8k on the food and beers. Oh my~ Boss would be fainted to see the bill. LOL! Anyway had fun with the team~ Hope to have such celebration again with all of you! ❤


P/s: Photos are taken using Nikon cameras - J1 and D90 ❤


signing off, 
janiceyeap

Comments