Depression


I didn't work yesterday. Yup. I work on Saturday as well. I am a bad worker there. Haih. Not feeling well in the middle of the night till the next morning. The pain is totally unbearable. I thought of going to work but too bad i couldn't help with the pain. I finally took a MC from my supervisor. Anyway, i think my tummy cannot take in too much of spicy food. That's why i ended up like this. I admitted i was stubborn. But i need to try out some spicy food sometimes to make my life colourful (as if). Anyway, mummy told me not to take in any spicy food anymore. Or else there will be second time again. 


By the way, it's been awhile since i blogged. First, too busy to blog. Second, i dont have any exciting events to blog about. Perhaps next week? Hopefully. I promised to give you an exciting post very soon. =)


P/s: I love my colleagues especially my lovely supervisor aka my older sister.
Pp/s: I miss my auntie buu alot even though we skype often. Her first paper starts tomorrow! Good luck love! =)


Trying to be a pro guitarist here. LOL! 

Comments