Approaching

When I realize that it's already Monday, this indicates that finals is here in four days time. Oh hell! Time flies like a bullet train! And this reminds me of going back to kl again! I don't wish to go back at all cause I love my current place which is my hometown. I get to eat good food everywhere I want. Life is always like this. When you start to appreciate, it is time for you to leave again.;'(

Anyway this holiday break is a study week for me. So I didn't get to meet with any of my friends. Even I didn't have the chance to meet my bestie during raya. I was in outstation and was too busy the whole weekend. Am terrible sorry to you babe. hope to catch up with you some other time;)

Anyway I'm feeling nervous here. God please give me some courage to face it! God bless! :D

Comments