Compassionate

Feeling sorry to my readers for my abandoned blog for almost a week.  
Well last week i was quite busy with my CRE quiz.

It turned out badly in the end.
Idiot lecturer! Trying to help us as if.
In the end, the question came out was as hard as a rock!
He never taught us that particular sub topic at all. Grrrrr

Somehow, i spent my whole amazing weekend in Taiping.
Sleeping, eating and studying were the things i did during the weekend.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E! *winkz*
Mummy's birthday fall on the same day on Chap Goh Meh this year! 
Happy Belated Birthday, Mummy! =)

Oh well, this week is going to be super busy again.
Won't be spending so much time on blogging unless i can spare some of my time to do so.
Many events to blog about but NO TIME! 

Well well, that's all.
Wishing everyone all the best! ❤


=)


❤❤



Comments