Relaxing Day.. (Part 1)

After the Numerical midterm, we rested at home for awhile before heading to Midvalley to go for shopping spree. It's been quite sometimes since i shopped for clothings. And right then, i would shop till i would drop dead. :P We started our journey at 2something after had our lunch at Wangsa. And my dear Wei Sien showed me another route to Midvalley which all of us ended up in somewhere else. Zzzz. Poor lil driver here ( i mean me. lol ). It was drizzling at that time. And it was my first time driving to Midvalley. YEAH YEAH! There were too many 'FIRST' time since i had my car. =p

Nevertheless, these experiences were amazing. Though i got lost, i got the opportunity to know and explore the places that i had never been to. Indeed, it was marvellous. =))) I had this friend who gave me directions to Midvalley in a shorter route but i chose to follow my dear Wei Sien. Sorry dude. =( Was trying the so-called new route and in the end, i almost reached "Holland". lolx.. But the best part was i managed to reach also. hehe. =))

We walked around and there were many sales everywhere. DIE la like that. Was afraid that i would run out of cash later on. Hmm. There was an event regarding Sony Bravia with cool decorations and props. =) Without wasting time, let me show you guys some pictures we took in Midvalley. =)

..................................................................
......................................................
.........................................
................................
........................
...........
.....

3

2

1


TAA DAA!


-------->



The cute deco tempted me. *drool*




The ball actually changes colour. Awesome!

Huei and Sien were so desperate to try on the OGAWA's massage chair.

See la! She can still busy talking on the phone while massaging. =P


She can relax on the massage chair while i was standing there taking photos of her. Being unfair to me. :(

I bought my dearest girl a pair of jeans in Samuel & Kevin. Hopefully she will like it. =)) After that, we took pictures around before heading for dinner. XD

Posing with my favourite brand. XD

Huei and i.

Huei and Sien :)

Sien's grumpy look and i.

Three of us. =)


We continued taking pictures in The Gardens. lolx. :) That's the purpose of my Shanice. *winkz*

It's me and huei again. hehe

Look at huei! teeeheee. :b

my dear sien and i. hehe

sweet huei and sien. XD

huei and i

them.=)


The Gardens.

Huei and Sien

What were you guys looking at? =p

Huei and me again. Zzzz

Another shot

Them. *winkz*


I love this pic. XD

Different pose this time. hehe


Finally we reached Sushi Zanmai to have our dinner. Hmm. Im hungry. =(

Sushi Zanmai

outside of the Sushi Zanmai


While waiting for food. *teehee*


pity me. always sit alone. =(

We ordered these... ------->

Theirs. =)

mine. too full to finish it though the portion was small.

my favourite. =)

Both of them had this.



P/s: My toes werent that hurt as the previous outing with dearies. =) Good job my heels! :b
Pp/s: We didnt go back straight after our dinner. We headed to somewhere else. teehee. More updates on the 2nd part of this outing. Check it out. =D
Ppp/s: Ooopss. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JEREMY! =)

Comments