Convocation Day

It's time for me to update regarding convocation. OF COURSE it wasnt me. I'm not the star of the day but just the guest. :) It's his big day. Congratulation dude! He is none other than my housemate aka hometown friend- Chee Kean. Finally you are graduated. I wish u all the best in your working life. =) It was my first time attending someone's convocation. Even i dont get the chance to attend my brother's too. =( Without wasting anymore time, let my pictures do the talking.


The Star of the Day. =)

All of us. :)


Huei and the star of the day. =)


With Chee Kean. Sorry for my sleepy look. Zzzz

Arent they sweet? teeeheee..=)

Huei wants it all. lolx

She thought she was the one who was graduated that day. =p


Sien and i. XD

It's all mine! =p

Sien's gifts for him. =)

We bought this.:D

Sien's gift for him. XD


P/s: Sorry for the late post
due to the connection problem.
damn.

Comments