Bwahhhh..:P

After the hectic days, finally i get to settle down in front of my bloggie and blog. =) I had been very busy with my report (the worst report i ever did) and also incoming Instrumental Analysis assignment which the deadline is TOMORROW! You guys must be thinking that i gotta hit the assignment instead of blogging. But no worries. The deadline has been postponed to next Friday! Finally i get to sit down and relax a bit. Teehee. =)

And what the heck with my life recently? Tons of things to be done. I was pretty stressful till my tummy couldnt take in any more stress. =( Gastric problems occur almost every day even i had my meals before and after. Weirdo right?! Mummy had been nagging at me to consult doctor but i refused. And i always delayed it cause i HATE to see doctor.

Nah, i will be alright if i eat medicine. =) I used to have this stupid gastric problems since i was young till it stopped bothering me for quite sometimes before it came back to me again. Hopefully i will get rid of it soon. REAL SOON! =)


No more emo-ing please! Let me show you my recent ugly picture. teehee.

.............................................................................
.............................................................
.................................................
.......................................
.......................
..........
......
............
........................
.......................................
.................................................
.............................................................
............................................................................


TAAAADAAAAA!!!!



Jing Yin suggested to me to take this photo with my new sunglasses. =p



p/s : missing my baby jamie alot.
=(

Comments