OveR...It was OVER

My Chinese New Year break was over. HAIH. Time flies pretty fast. That means the real battle begins. :( I have to keep on fighting till the end.

Last week i was just having lotsa fun with my darling and family. Opps. She dont let me call her darling cause she hate it. :P I had fun with my smc friends on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. Visited relatives' house. Had two friends and relatives visited me on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. Celebrated baby's birthday early cause she will be in the camp on her birthday. Went to watch movie with siblings. :D My first time watching movie with siblings. Went to jeremy's open house on the 5th day of CNY. Had fun with my dearest siew ching. thanks girl. :D Went to Kuala Kurau to have our dinner. Went all the way there. a great experience anyway. =)

Nothing much during Chinese New Year celebration. What i enjoyed the most were the moments with my family though we didn't celebrate this year. Thanks for everything. =)

P/s: More to update during my Chinese New Year break. Will update when i'm free. More pictures coming soon! Thanks. =)

Comments