post of the day...

alright. i'm back. i was busy cleaning and unpacking my stuffs to new house. too busy. haha. i was glad that i had completed my mission today. my friends helped me to carry my things. thank god that you guys were there. or else i'm so DEAD! hehe. was happy to move to a new environment but was sad to leave my bestie. sob.sorry girl. my mama decided already. hmm. after finished unpacking all my stuffs, it was time for supper. ( didnt have the time to have my dinner cause i was too busy). went out with friends and had supper instead at nearby mamak stall. :) after supper, we went back and had girls' talk as usual. hehe. we chit-chatted till 1am. lolx. i guess it's the time for me to go to bed. tomorrow will be a busy day for me. a lot of things for me to buy. hmm....good nites everyone.... :D

Comments