Wednesday, August 6, 2008

beginning

i am writing my first blog here. my life however can be considered as boring and stressful. somehow i am enjoying it.. now i am studying my favourite course. but behind these stories, no one knows how stressful i am to study my favourite course. sometimes the outsiders do not understand the actual process of my journey to further my studies in this course. only i am the one who understand how the process looks like and how is it going on.
at first i was happy and excited to study my favourite course. as time goes by, somehow i felt i have made a wrong decision (i guess). but i told myself to continue it and work harder on it. can anyone understand my feelings right now?i wanted to express all my unhappy feelings right here but i do not even have the time to continue writing it anymore as i have to rush my lab reports. hope to continue it some other time.